What a cheese ball. Seriously. And those pants look really big on him.
Walking out of his classroom after school was finished. Look at that, "I'm such a big boy. I go to preschool now!" face.
The preschool hands out canvas bags to decorate a few days before school starts. I think this is a great idea. Little hands aren't always the best at zippers and getting papers in and out. We had fun decorating it over the weekend.
Jaren missed his "buder".They always give hugs like this whenever they are apart...after naps, after church...etc. It is adorable. On the way to pick up Kaden, Jaren kept yelling, "pee-school!"
So far we are pleased with the school and the teachers. Kaden has a friend from church in his class, which helped calm the jitters. After we had lunch I asked Kaden if he missed me and he said, "No." A minute later he told me, "I had tears." I asked him why and he said, "Cause I missed you a little bit and cried a little bit."
Phew! I was starting to think he didn't miss me at all! I'm kidding. I know it will be good for him to have something that is all his own, and for Jaren to be the only kid home for a few hours. It was definitely quiet this morning. I could get used to that! Whenever they are home they always yell at each other. Mostly just playing, but a lot of times it is fighting.
******************
Thanks for all your encouragement and lovely comments. We're feeling a little better, not so confused. Funny how you find out how many other people have gone through this exact same thing when you are right in the thick of it. Tyler is probably going to start working from home until he is able to go back. I'm thankful his employers are willing to help and work with the situation.

11 comments:
Jaren's comment about the tears is so cute! I love their hugs too. Such sweet little boys you have.
Your boys are adorable! I love that they miss each other and hug each other! I'm glad to hear that things are going a little better.
I'm glad the first day went well for Jaren. Hopefully it continues! It is nice just having one at home for a couple of hours. Such cute boys you have!
IM GLAD THE FIRST DAY WAS GOOD FOR HIM. I WILL BE A WRECK I AM SURE. I HOPE TYLER IS FEELING A LITTLE BETTER, THAT IS GOOD ABOUT IS EMPLOYERS WORKING WITH HIM. THAT MAKES A STICKY SITUATION A LITTLE EASIER I GUESS. TAKE CARE!
Tyler, Nicole, and little guys- Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you and praying for you! Can only imagine the whirlwind. The fact that you have such a close family is truly a blessing. We hope that Tyler's meds help out! And, we hope that Nicole has a few minutes to slow down at the end of the day :) May God bless.
I want to go to "pee-school". Is that where they teach you how to add distance to your arc and improve your aim?
Hey, if Kaden and Jaren ever come visit uncle Ben I can give them a "pee-school" course free of charge. You can get discounts when a family member is part of the faculty.
Kaden, you are such a big boy to go to preschool! Have fun and learn lots. You have a sweet little brother to welcome you home after school. Keep up the brotherly hugs!
Yay for preschool! I'm glad it's going well so far. I'm sorry to hear about Tyler's back. I hope you are able to get the answers you need soon. Hang in there!
Kaden looks so cute all big and ready for preschool, I am sure he will love it! Glad to hear things with Tyler are getting better, we have been thinking about you guys!
Aaah, how cute is he!? What fun for him. Tell him I said that I think it is so fun that he is in preschool now. Way to go, Kaden!
Post a Comment