Cute! I love the pictures of your boys. They are handsome. I especially like the campout pictures. Colby and Joe are going to the Father and Sons next weekend.
This is really pretty! Girls camp? FUN! Are you going out to Belfair? I lived there...and we were best friends with the family that ran it for so long! I have so many memories at that camp! Or Ensign Camp? Either way, SUPER FUN! Ah...I miss Washington!
2 comments:
Cute! I love the pictures of your boys. They are handsome. I especially like the campout pictures. Colby and Joe are going to the Father and Sons next weekend.
This is really pretty! Girls camp? FUN! Are you going out to Belfair? I lived there...and we were best friends with the family that ran it for so long! I have so many memories at that camp! Or Ensign Camp? Either way, SUPER FUN! Ah...I miss Washington!
Post a Comment