Great job! I know what you mean about not looking too close, that's how I feel about anything I make. But this looks awesome! It's a great feeling to finish a project.
Good job on the quilt!!I know how crazy it is finding time to do that with kids and you did a great job! I love the colors too!:) I have a couple of quilts I need to go finish......!
7 comments:
It's beautiful! I love it! Can you make me one? he he
Yea! I'm so glad you finished it. It looks great. I still need to take a picture of mine (2 months later...)
That quilt is so pretty, I love it!
Where did you find the time? It looks wonderful!
Great job! I know what you mean about not looking too close, that's how I feel about anything I make. But this looks awesome! It's a great feeling to finish a project.
Nicole! You are amazing. . .nuff said
Good job on the quilt!!I know how crazy it is finding time to do that with kids and you did a great job! I love the colors too!:) I have a couple of quilts I need to go finish......!
Post a Comment