5.20.2008

Sorry I've been slacking with the posting. Not really feeling like I have much to blog about. So here are some pictures of Kaden having fun with cousin Evelyn at Grandma's house.

And being grumpy after he woke up from his nap.
I see that scowly face more than I would like to.

We enjoyed the (unusually) warm weather last weekend. Now it's cooling things off which is nice, because we don't have air conditioning.
******************
We went on a bike ride and had a picnic dinner at the lake along the trail. Kaden loves having a big boy bike that he can ride along with Mom and Dad. Making sure he stays in line with us and out of the way of other bikers is kind of tricky. And he always gets tired before we make it back to the car. I think it's about two miles round trip, and slightly down hill on the way home.
We're trying to get in shape for hikes this summer.
Hopefully Kaden will be able to hike without being carried this year. I'm getting excited to get outside and do things. Wish we could go camping with Tyler's family this weekend. And hoping it doesn't snow on them!

No comments: