After being gone for a week, I'm still trying to catch up. I (and the boys) left to go visit my parents for a weekend of relaxing, but that didn't happen because one little boy got an ear infection and an intestinal virus that wreaked havoc with his system the whole time.
He is all better now, thank goodness. And we're all glad that we could have a break. But we are more excited to all be back together again.
Kaden L-O-V-E-D being on the farm with Grandma and Grandpa. No body could leave the house without Kaden asking where they were going and what they were going to do. Kaden got to help feed the cows, change water, go on 4-wheeler rides, jump on the trampoline, dig in the dirt, and wrestle with his cousin Evelyn. It was pretty funny to see them going at it, with both realizing they were playing and having fun, instead of getting mad at each other. And the pictures are all still at my parents' house 'cause I forgot my camera. Once I get the pictures from them, I'll post some.
Instead of stressing about what I can write about for gardening tips, just check back next Friday. I have a question from someone about pots and what types of plants grow well in them out of doors.
If you have a gardening question, email me at martnicole(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Until next week . . .
4 comments:
I'm glad you and they boys made it back. That must mean that Jaren is feeling a little better. I hope you have fun skeet shooting tomorrow! Say hello to the girls for me.
Sad that your little boy was sick, but sounds like a great trip home anyways. That's fun that you got to go.
Wow... I am glad that you still had a good weekend... glad to know that everything is much better now. I love you picture of you guys up in the light house ... wish I had gone to a few more sightseeing places like that before we moved out here to NY. Oh Well... I did get to go to the battlegrounds for the battle of saratoga! Very neat up here.
So...what are your plans for Memorial Day weekend? I'm hoping for a trip to Seattle (maybe a long shot)...it's too cold to go camping and Jer doesn't have to work on Monday (amazing!) so I wanna do something fun. So I thought I'd ask and see what you were gonna be up to?!
Post a Comment