Ridding the world of dandelions, one fistful at a time.
They are kind of pretty in their own right. Kind of sad that everyone just wants to kill them.
The boys 'camping out'. Tyler came home from work and saw what they were doing and said, "oh boy, we have GOT to go camping!"
At least last week was nice. This week . . . not so promising.
But I DID enjoy conference. Especially Elder Nelson and Elder Ballard's talks. I love how at conference the talks are all so different, but there are always two or three that seem to be directed right at me, and what I need right now.
It's awesome!
8 comments:
I saw this sign and thought it was adorable and very fitting for your pictures... A rose can say "I love you", and orchid can enthrall, but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist, that is the best of all.
How sweet. I remember picking dandelions for my mom all the time. Looks like spring is farther along than it is here. And I love that saying in the other post on here.
I love the pictures with the dandelions! So cute! Thanks so much for the sleeping advice! I tried putting Aiden to sleep awake and used your ideas during his nap today, I only had to go back in twice before he was asleep!! Maybe this will be easier than I thought!
I love the comments you made about dandelions. And your weather has been far nicer than ours, it was snowing heavily this morning, and cold. The forecasters are saying it's suppposed to hit 70 this weekend, but considering Utah, we'll see.
I think when you are little, dandelions are the most beautiful flowers around! Cute kids! I also loved Elder Ballard's talk. :)
I am glad you finally got some sunshine!
Nicole, your little boys just have the best smiles! I love these pictures!
Cute pics. I know, poor dandelions...and they're even fun to blow when they're dead:)
THANKS!! The blanket is adorable! I def. needed another blue blankey! Jeromy saw it and said "Awesome. She always makes cool blankeys." Lydia sleeps with her pink one every night :) Thanks again, you did a great job, I love it.
Post a Comment