sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
4.29.2008
Happy Anniversary Tyler!
I love you!
Thanks for five wonderful years. And here's to many more!
(and happy birthday to Rick!)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That was such a wonderful day 5 years ago. So much has happened since then. We're thankful Nicole, Kaden & Jaren have been added to our family! Love you all!
Wow 5 years! That's so great! Happy anniversary!! Oh and I love the picture collage, and the pictures of your sweet boy at the Tulip Festival!! Very cute!!
10 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That was such a wonderful day 5 years ago. So much has happened since then. We're thankful Nicole, Kaden & Jaren have been added to our family! Love you all!
Happy Anniversary!!! Are you doing anything fun to celebrate???
Oh yeah...remember how we all picked Tyler up!! HA HA What a fun day!!!
Five years, two degrees, two children, lots of cities, and a ton of callings later... WOW! Congrats on 5 years!! And great job on your photo collage.
Happy anniversary! One of my college roommate's 5 year anniversary is today too, that's funny. I hope you guys get to do something fun!
Happy anniversary! What a wonderful family you have made in just 5 years!
Happy anniversary.. you guys just lok like little kids in those pictures!
Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute!
Cool collage...I need to know how you did that...
Hopefully you get some fun alone time together soon like you wanted. 5 years is a milestone!
Wow 5 years! That's so great! Happy anniversary!! Oh and I love the picture collage, and the pictures of your sweet boy at the Tulip Festival!! Very cute!!
Post a Comment