4.28.2008

a birthday day

Tyler's Birthday!!!

On his list of things to do:

-Participate in the March of Dimes March of Babies. (okay, maybe this was something I got us into, but we all loved it! It was awesome.)

-Go to an archery range and shoot his bow. (next time, remember the map!)

-Go see the tulips at the Tulip Festival. Along with roughly half of everyone that lives in the Puget Sound Region. That's a lot of people! (next time, don't go on the weekend when the official festival is held!)

-Eat a yummy lunch somewhere. (maybe plan a little better next time. It ended up being Costco lunch per Kaden's request.)

-Have some yummy birthday dessert.


-Watch a good movie at the end of the day to unwind.

And for your viewing pleasure, some pictures of Jaren. (Kaden was asleep.) Jaren didn't tell me how the tulips tasted.





7 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

That cake with the strawberries has my mouth watering. I love the picture of Jaren eating the tulip. That's hilarious. Tulips are my favorite flower and seeing the rows and rows.....so beautiful.

Catherine said...

That was one busy day! Hope you had good one Tyler! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Brianne said...

Love the pictures. I have got to go see the tulips. I heard on the news that they're extending it this year due to the crazy weather we've been having. I hope Tyler had a fun birthday!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Those pictures are gorgeous and once again you guys are off having an adventure as a family! Happy Brithday Tyler.

Anonymous said...

What a yummy looking B-day dessert! The tulip pictures are beautiful and Jaren is having so much fun, sorry Kaden missed out. Glad for the great activities you shared as a family! Your blog makes my day as usual!

shaunie said...

I'm totally digging the yummy desert...there's nothing better than warm brownies and whipped cream or ice cream. And I love the pic of Jaren eating the tulip. Was he still trying to figure out how to smell them? :)

Kari said...

Happy B-day Tyler, those tulips look SO pretty!