A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best Friend: Tyler
C: Cake or Pie: cake
D: Day of Choice: Sunday. Usually the only day that we have to spend together - minus meetings
E: Essential Item: Tyler (per his request). Probably my calender so I can keep track of our insanely busy schedules.
F: Favorite Color: antiqued red or green
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: sour worms
H: Hometown: Eltopia Washington
I: Indulgence(s): anything chocolate - and fabric. I love just looking, touching, and dreaming about what I could do with it.
J: January or July: In January, I wish for July, and in July I wish for January. So it depends on what time of the year it is. Right now, July!
K: Kids: Two active, just-like-their-dad (though he won't admit it) boys.
L: Life is incomplete without: my three boys
M: Marriage Date: April 29th
N: Number of Siblings: Five. Three sisters and two brothers
O: Oranges or Apples: A fresh picked-off-the-tree apple
P: Phobias or Fears: Snow-caving. And waking up to spiders crawling on me. And skiing steep hills.
Q: Quote(s): "we have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake." -marie beynon ray
R: Reason To Smile: All four of us sitting on the couch while the little boys were eating cheese, Tyler was talking to Bro-in-law Ben, and me thinking, "this is so cool."
S: Season: Summer.
T: Tag Six: Sarah, Shaunie (so you can update your blog!!) . . . and who ever else wants to!
U: Unknown Fact About Me: My baby toe on my left foot was broken at some point, so now it doesn't bend at all.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don't think of myself as an oppressor, but I do eat meat.
W: Worst Habit: Letting the boys wake me up in the morning instead of waking up before they do.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are much more fun.
Y: Your Favorite Food: fresh fruit
Z: Zodiac: Scorpio
3 comments:
I cannot believe how much Jaren looks like Kaden- not ll the time, but in some for his expressions n certain pictures! It was as if he hadn't grown at all. Time does go by way too fast! We miss you guys a lot. Hoe all is wonderful in there.
Yeah, I need to update the blog. It's going to be a huge post, or a couple of them. I honestly don't know when the last post was. Couple of weeks ago?
I can understand having your kids wake you before you do. Aiden wakes up and is ready to play around 7am and I can say I am definetly not ready to get up after being up several times with him in the night.
Post a Comment