Being still. For once.
I love the colors of these rhody's just outside our door. It's nice to have some color coming out besides everything just being green. (I realize that just green is a lot better than brown.) Purple, yellow, pink and the light green from the willows. Spring is coming!
We did a small Easter egg hunt out at Kayak Point on Saturday afternoon. Kaden loved it. Jaren loved the rocks.
I think he held this egg for a total of 2.5 seconds before he threw it down and played in the more fun objects at his feet.
Yes, he is standing IN the water. And yes, it was freezing.
The only picture we got of the boys in the Easter clothes. Kaden was feeling a little tired/sick and Jaren was on a mission: food.
**********************************
I took these pictures this morning. Kaden was being silly
and Jaren just thought he was hilarious.
Typical position of these two - - hitting each other.
And then hugging two seconds later (without any prompting from me).
This one just makes me laugh.
Kaden's are on crooked. Maybe that's why he's hiding!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my two little bunnies!
And I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!
more exclamation points anyone? (!)
9 comments:
Wow! Jaren looks so much like a Gibbons. Kaden seems so much older now. Is he taller than when we saw you guys at the temple? Shaunie told me the other night that he will be going to pre-school in the fall! Wow, time flies when your having kids. Happy Easter!
Your boys are so cute! How fun for you guys. :)
It looks like such a pretty area to live in . The boys are cute. I love the one of Jaren in the water. Happy Easter!
Love the bunny ears ,Nicole! What fun you have with those little boys. I think I will talk to the YW president about an activity with the beehives. I think the girls would really enjoy that! I knew I would get a good idea from you!! Thank you, thank you!
So lucky to have any flowers at all and they are just beautiful! Your two little Easter bunny boys make me laugh, they are typical brothers. Hopefully they will hug more than hit.
Cute bunnies and fun idea! It is so beautiful there. Looks like so much fun on the beach with your Easter hunt. Although it's cold there, and the water is ALWAYS cold, nothing beats the scenery.
I just read your last post as well. Have you been to the San Juan islands yet? I haven't been, but I really want to. I've heard they are awesome!
You guys live in such a fun place. It seems you always have a fun outdoors family outing to post. I would never even thought of having an easter egg hunt on the beach. Probably because I've never lived near one.
I loved the bunny ear pictures! And the fact that they are hitting each other but still having fun with it is really funny. Hope Kaden's ears get better!
hey I can't believe that your boys are getting so big!! They're adorable!! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment