3.09.2008

The 80's were great

The combined youth activity on March 5th. Everyone involved with the youth chose a song, dressed up, and performed for the members of the ward. We had a standing-room only gym. Which was more people than we thought would show up! I think it will probably become an annual tradition.
The YW Presidency and Advisors - I didn't have the time or means to make my hair big. I kind of wish I did now!
We lip-synced to "Hold the Line" by Toto. I had never heard this song before we started practicing.
During the performance. I look at this pictures and just laugh because it's so ridiculous - and we probably all made a fool of ourselves - but oh well!

Our YW president doing her guitar solo. Everyone in the audience was just dying!

And thanks to Tyler for posting these pictures. I'm sure he will use them to black mail me in the future. I wasn't going to post them, but he really wanted to.

So there you go!

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Thanks for posting those. Well, not really ;-). I'm glad I got to see part of Sue's solo. I'm excited to get my dvd... ha!

Walker Family said...

Nicole- I love it! I think your hair is awesome and I love that you are with the YM. I bet they think you are just so much fun! That is a great calling for you!

Ben said...

Dang, too bad you didn't pick a Lionel Ritchie song, he's fweakin' awesome!!!!! Nice!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That's hilarious!! So far my YW president hasn't made us do anything like that! It sure was funny though!

Anonymous said...

Must have been a fun activity! The pictures and video were great and the Young Women are lucky to have such neat leaders. Keep up the great work and continue having fun-it will keep you young!

Melissa and Bryan said...

What a fun activity! I bet the kids got a kick out of that! That has to be fun to be in the YW, I bet the girls love you!