3.13.2008

the boys

The boys having a snack in the corner during the construction fiasco.

Jaren has lately figured out how to climb up on everything. Kaden was eating some pretzels, and wasn't sharing fast enough with Jaren. So Jaren just took care of that problem and climbed right up next to him. And then proceeded to climb up onto the table.

And poor Jaren. This is what he looks like today.

After falling twice at the park yesterday, he has road rash on his nose and a good little bruise on his forehead to join the other two that are there from who-knows-what.

Then today, him and Kaden were fighting over the pitcher and something hit him under the eye.

And through it all, he keeps smiling.

(that's a good lesson for all of us)

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Boys.. thank goodness Heavenly Father sends them tough!

shaunie said...

Hey! Jaren's hair looks like it's more red in these pictures, is it changing color? AS far as bumps and bruises go, Jillian has a good one on her chin from bashing it on our bed frame, and the next day Evelyn head butted her...I think this age they are just prone to bumps, even when inflicted by older siblings. One time we went to my grandma's house and she was holding Evelyn and said to her, " From the pictures your grandma has been sending me (referring to my mom) I would have thought your parents were beating you. "Grandma!!!!" I think she's forgotten what it's like to have junior toddlers in the house. (This was Ben)

Walker Family said...

What a tough little kid! He is just so cute! I still can't tell who they look more like their mom or dada. . I think they are a great mix of both is my conclusuion

Anonymous said...

Those boys are all so cute! Looks like Jaren could make good use of a helmet-makes you wonder how they survive to be grown-ups. His Dad is a prime example!

The Greenacres said...

Hey!

Looks like you have a pretty rough and rowdy bunch too. I sometimes wonder what people think I've been doing to my child when he shows up with some of his bruises. I agree that it is a good thing they come tough. We may have to come see you this summer. I'm sure wyatt would love the ocean.

Take care.

Katie

The Clews Crew said...

Poor little guy. I swear, someday I'd love to know where all the mystery bruises come from. I love, love, love the '80's video. That's awesome.