sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
hopefully it works this time!!
Tag, you're it....go to my blog for instructions.
Fun video. I love how the kids play together now. It's so much fun to watch. And the little games they come up with, like this one make no sense, they're just funny.
Evan thinks that looks like so much fun! He's sad we don't have a table like that for dancing (I, however, and not sad!:-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tag, you're it....go to my blog for instructions.
Fun video. I love how the kids play together now. It's so much fun to watch. And the little games they come up with, like this one make no sense, they're just funny.
Evan thinks that looks like so much fun! He's sad we don't have a table like that for dancing (I, however, and not sad!:-)
Post a Comment