2.19.2008

Granite Falls Fishery


On Sunday after lunch we went for a drive. A fun place to go is the Granite Falls water -way/fishery/waterfalls. Kaden loves it. He also loves to run on the ramps, which are always wet and slippery

And we saw this:


Kinda hard to tell, but it's a beaver!


Not a very beaver-ish place to be hanging out.

Not a whole lot of calm water up or down stream.


But there are lots of rocks!

In other news: the water damage that happened a couple of weeks ago is getting repaired starting this weekend. Sunday to be exact. GRR. The sheetrocker is doing the job on the side, so he is only available to do the work on weekends and at nights. He said it would take Sunday, Monday night and probably Tuesday night. Hopefully no longer than that.

Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

Kari said...

Washington is so beautiful, what a fun Sunday activity!

Catherine said...

good luck with the cleanup... that side of washington sure is pretty compared to "our" side...lol

The Two of Us said...

That looks so fun...we need to come visit again!!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Nicole, I'm glad you found me. Your family is so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love being outdoors and going on hikes. I bet your boys loved that.
That picture of the boys in the dryer is so funny! I love it!

Walker Family said...

I love western Washington! I think it is so fun that you take your kids outside for so many things. William is still getting used to the sun in his eyes and the wind in his face. And by the way- you don't even look like you could have had two kids! You look great lady!

The Clews Crew said...

Oh it looks so warm. The pictures are beautiful. I love, love, love the pictures of the boys in the dryer. So funny.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

It is so beautiful there! We love taking Sunday drives too!:)

The Two of Us said...

Hey...what are you guys doing the last week of March???