1.09.2008

what fun!

We've had a fun week. If you count fun as dealing with pukey boys, and now a pukey husband.
(I had it before Christmas - I hope I'm done.)I have done a bajillion loads of laundry, and there are still three more waiting to be done! Where does it all come from? Maybe we should just walk around . . . on second thought, I won't finish that thought.


Jaren only threw up once (thank goodness!) in the middle of the night, in his bed. Now whenever he gets too much in his mouth, he gags and proceeds to throw up. For those of you that know how much Kaden threw up from a sensitive gag reflex (that is still somewhat sensitive) you know how bad it was. So I hope Jaren gets over this soon. Throwing up at the table is not very good 'chi' for everyone else eating.
Last night Kaden and I were looking through all the pictures in his scrapbook.
When he saw this picture, he didn't think it was him. He thought it was our friends baby. :)

When he saw this picture he said, "I want go hunting!"


He saw this picture and said, "I want go on boat ride and catch fish!"
(All Tyler could say to these last too, was "ME TOO!!")





I asked him who was in this picture with him and he said, "Carter!"


And there were a lot more fun pictures. These were the ones I remembered. So all other family members, don't feel unloved by not being mentioned here - because we do love you!
Have a happy week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to a boat ride and some warm weather. Sorry for the yuk you have been dealing with!
Hope you all get better soon. See you next weekend.

Em and Ms said...

It's always fun to look back at old pictures.

Ben said...

I'm really sorry about the stomach bug. It's one of the things I hate most! Unfortunately, you have more experience with it than you'd like! Get better, and at least you're healthy enough to deal with all of it. If you were all sick at once, it would be even less fun. :) It's fun once the kids start recognizing pictures and the events in them. Evelyn likes to go through the scrapbooks and point things out.

Meghan said...

Nicole-
I am so glad you found our page!! Your boys are adorable... they are so big!! That is a bummer about the bug... my family all had it over Christmas too!! And one of our boys got it again and now my husband is sick again!! It needs to warm up so we can all get outside!! I am going to add you to my list of friends so I can check in on you guys!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Ok I'm feeling unloved!J/K(: I'm sorry to hear about the flu.....we never got that last yr or this yr (cross my fingers because it could still happen!) But I think my 4 weeks of having the pregnancy "flu" made that up for that! Not fun! I hope you are all feeling better soon! And I didn't even recognize you in that first picture! It looks like heather to me!