11.30.2007

tagged by camille

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME: Tyler

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED: 4 years and 7 months

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED: 7 1/2 months

WHO EATS MORE: depends if I'm pregnant/nursing or not!

WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: Tyler

WHO IS TALLER: Tyler

WHO SINGS BETTER: uhh...me.

WHO IS SMARTER: we each have our strengths. Tyler is the engineer!

WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: mine

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: mostly I do, Tyler did it when we were in college. we had a system, he would wash and dry it (the easy part) and I put it away (the hard part)

WHO DOES THE DISHES: we both do

WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I do

WHO COOKS DINNER: I do most of the time. Tyler likes to cook, so every once in a while he does when he has time

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER: usually Tyler

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN: we both are

WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG: me :) i really couldn't tell you though...because we can both be stubborn

WHOSE PARENTS DO YOU SEE THE MOST: now it's mine, when we were in school it was Tyler's

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: Tyler kissed me...a week after we started dating

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: he asked me

WHO PROPOSED: Tyler

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: me, I think

WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: i don't know!

WHERE DID YOU MEET: in our singles ward in college, three weeks after I started my freshman year

WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST DATE: fishing!! seriously, we went fishing and had tinfoil dinners.

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO YOUR HUSBAND: "we're married!" I can't remember that long ago.

WHERE DID YOU GET ENGAGED: on the gravel road next to the canal (romantic, I know). we went for a walk at night, in February when we were at my parents house. so cold and windy!

WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED: The Portland Temple

WHERE WAS THE HONEYMOON: Los Angeles - where we were working for the summer. So we had a 4 month long honeymoon. :) We really didn't get an official honeymoon- I'm working on planning a five-year anniversary trip to somewhere without the kids! yay!

I'll tag Kristin and Heidi, because I don't know your guys' stories!

4 comments:

Kari said...

How fun, I love hearing other peoples stories, I didn't know a lot of that stuff! Where are you planning the trip to? Lucky!

Ben said...

I didn't know you guys kissed after only a week! So fast! Just kidding. I don't know what the definition of fast is. In our relationship, it would have been fast.

Robinson said...

Oh a anniversary trip sounds like alot of fun! You'll have to tell us where you two are planning on going. Can you believe how much your life has changed in such a short amount of time though? Marriage, husbands and family are great!

Robinson said...

I forgot to mention...David and I will be home for Christmas this year. So we're looking forward to seeing everyone that's in Washington at that time.