So we have this chair in the boys room. Kaden likes to stand in it and look out the window and play with his legos. He has to play with them in the window or Jaren will demolish whatever he is trying to build.
Kaden found a couple of new uses for the chair. I kept hearing him say, "giddy-up horsie!" and went to investigate. I asked him if his horse had a name, and he said its name is "tat-a-pillar!" So, pretty soon I could hear, "giddy-up tat-a-pillar!!"
It makes a good blanket, too.
I frequently find him hiding under it like this, and hear him yelling, "where kaden go?"
Can you tell what this is? Kaden and I were eating breakfast one day this week. He pointed at my bowl and said, "deer!!" I looked down and realized that he was right! I only added the legs. Kaden thought it was very cool.
Who knew that Cheerios stuck so well?
Daddy and Kaden napping after dinner on Sunday. Kaden loves his daddy!
And we're off to another busy week. Whoever thought that once you were done with school you got to relax?
7 comments:
Wow! Jaren looks so much older! They grow up fast (except for Jilly the shrimp). But that's common sense isn't it...ha ha ha!!!!! Miss you guys!
That comment was from Ben. Was the cereal mini-wheats? Gotta love the mini-wheats. And with 19 essential vitamins and minerals, plus 5 grams of fiber a serving, who wouldn't? Isn't it just common sense? Man, I really need to go to bed. Hope you had a laugh or two.
Isn't that the truth about no relaxation after school. We used to dream of days with no school when we could just come home every night and "enjoy eachother." I don't know how, but it always seems like life just gets busier, and we don't even have kids yet!
Ha ha! Such cute pictures and stories. I love when you write about what Kaden says. "Tat-a-pillar" is just about the most precious horsie name ever! When Tyler was our home teacher I used to beg him to bring Kaden along. That was so fun.
So cute! Evan's latest kick is block rockets. He can turn anything into a rocket...too bad he doesn't like watching the real ones blast off!
The tat-a-pillar and cheerios kids make me smile!
Wow! I can't believe how much Kaden looks like you in some pictures! I've never really noticed! I may have missed it in a past post, but did your apartment thing turn out okay...did you have to move?
Post a Comment