We haven't really been doing anything exciting, thrilling, or otherwise worth posting about (hence the creative title). But, for the sake of keeping things updated, here is some randomness for you.
Jaren is sitting up now and almost crawling. He leans forward on his hands and rocks, then proceeds to plop onto his tummy. He has rolled from back-to-tummy for a while, but hasn't really done tummy-to-back yet. SO...he is now rolling all over. I found out that he could do this by hearing him fall off the bed. While I was in the shower. AND all soapy still, with Tyler gone at work. Quickly rinsing off and running to him dripping wet, to find he (maybe) landed on his face and got a bloody nose. I know, I must be a horrible mother! I felt awful, and I still do. Nothing is broken, and we are all fine, except my heart still aches when I think about it.
Kaden is excited for this third birthday in a couple of weeks. Especially after looking at the pictures of his cousin "Evy's" birthday. He loves garden fresh peas, and I think he ate them all last night. Oh well, that way they won't be all dried and shriveled up when we come back from vacation.
We went to the beach twice last week, and got sunburnt both times. At least I did. The kids had sunscreen on all over. It's just hard for me to put sunscreen on myself. Anyway. The weather was unusually warm here, like 96 degrees, which is a rarity. So I'm glad that it has cooled down.
We're looking forward to a vacation and to be with family and friends!
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Jaren! I love the hat!
Hi Nicole! I totally know what you are saying about getting fried at the beach. Hallie comes out totally unscathed but I have been peeling for a week! Of course, you slather your children up but it is way too hard to then do the same to yourself! Silly, but true!
Post a Comment