6.03.2007

Tagged by Shaunie and Ben

So we've been tagged by Ben & Shaunie. These are just Nicole's answers.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

I read an entry in my journal from ten years ago, and apparently I was a boy crazy 13 year old. (but what 13 year old isn't?) So anyway, like Shaunie said for her answers, I was doing the same thing. Going to a family reunion at Camp Wooten, living in the "barn" and finishing seventh grade. And then dealing with Ryan's accident that happened a week later.

2. What was I doing one year ago?

I was doing an internship at Beaver Bark & Rock in Richland, WA so I could graduate from college with a degree in horticulture the following December. I was also 4 months prego.

3. Five snacks I enjoy.

1. milk & cookies
2. cheese sticks
3. fresh produce from the farm or farmer's market
4. Nature Valley crunchy granola bars
5. Stretch Island Fruit Leather

4. Five songs I know all the words to

1. Born to Fly by Sara Evans
2. Would You Go With Me by Josh Turner
3. many of the church hymns and primary songs
4. Mayberry by Rascal Flatts
5. Stick shifts and Safety belts by Cake

5. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off our loans
2. Go somewhere with Tyler. And leave the kids with a sitter.
3. Build a house and landscape it to my hearts content
4. Hire a housekeeper so that I could "play" in the yard all day
5. Buy a bigger car

6. Five of my many bad habits

1. spending too much time on the computer
2. not planning what I'm going to have for dinner far enough in advance
3. staying up too later
4. sleeping until my kids wake me up
5. not doing the dishes all day until 5 minutes before Tyler gets home

7. Five things I like doing

1. gardening
2. spending time with Tyler and my boys
3. sewing, cross-stitching, doing crafty things
4. reading old classics by Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, etc
5. making a scrumptious meal to enjoy when Tyler comes home from work

8. Five things I will never wear again

1. socks that go up to my knees (seventh grade basketball)
2. bodysuits (did anyone else wear these?)
3. skinny jeans
4. overalls

9. Five of my favorite toys

1. my bike
2. gardening tools
3. camera
4. sewing machine
5. scrapbook supplies

Now I will tag (no pressure):
Have fun!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Come on Tyler, don't be a wuss!!!!!

Ben said...

Come on Tyler, don't be a wuss!!!!!

Trav & Camille said...

Thanks for taggin me...are you coming down like TOMORROW? HA HA