4.02.2007

On the Farm!




We went to Tri-Cities this weekend. It definitely went by too fast. Kaden had so much fun we had to wrestle him into the car. It was sad, because I know he had so much fun helping to feed the cows, and the "mama's" (aka Llama's). He went on some four wheeler rides, got to sit in the tractors, and wrestle with his favorite uncle Ryan. It was a dream weekend for Kaden.
It was so good to have a break from the usual, see family and friends, and go out on a date with Travis and Camille. It was some really great food.
Kaden and Ryan are best buds. Whenever Kaden didn't know where he was, he would wander around the house asking where Rydee (that's how he says Ryan) was.
General Conference was so good! I always look forward to listening, and it always helps me realize how much better I need to be doing in every part of my life. Now I can't wait for the Ensign to come!



4 comments:

Ben said...

That's going to be a fun picture when Ryan is 25 - "Do you remember this?" I hope Ryan and Evelyn hit it off this summer, like he and Kaden did. Where did all those cows come from?!

Robinson said...

I have to say I'm a little jealous of your weekend trip home! Sounds like you had alot of fun and that there's some really good babysitters out in Pasco. I can't believe how big Kaden is getting. I think he's going to be jealous when he realizes that Evelyn is living at Grandma & Grandpa's!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

oh that makes me miss home!! you're soooo lucky you live so close to home!

Kari said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend at home! I get to go next weekend, yea! Kaden is lucky to have an Uncle like Ryan. I hope Collin will learn to be nice when he has neices and nephews that want to follow him everywhere!