4.02.2007

my new favorite pic


Kaden was wearing his hat in the car because the sun was right in his eyes (it didn't help, though, because the sun was too low in the sky). His hat just kept getting more and more crooked, and he looked so cute I had to get a pic. He wouldn't smile for me, so I asked him to show me his teeth, and this is what I got!! I was laughing so hard, because this picture is just the epitomy of what Kaden is. Silly, cute, and wanting to be grown up. Oh, we love him so much!

3 comments:

Trav & Camille said...

What a cute pic...hes so funny!

Ben said...

When Evelyn sees Kaden on the computer, she says "Kay." I'm amazed that she recognizes him, even though she hasn't seen him too much.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

This is such a cute picture! And yes it makes him look a lot older(didn't you tell him he has to be your baby forever?!)-i try to tell my girls that but they don't listen!