8.28.2014

Wednesday

 Wednesday morning, Ben took Tyler and I for a ride around the Newport Back Bay. He loves cycling and wanted to take us on a ride. Tyler did a short ride with Ben when we were on the farm in July, and he really enjoyed that. I wore all of Shaunie's cycling clothes, so that was really nice of her. Tyler made sure to ride behind me the whole time. :) ha.



 It was a really pretty ride. Road biking is definitely different than mountain biking, but I had a lot of fun. We went about 15 miles on my first ever road bike trip, so I don't think that's too bad for a first time. Maybe someday Tyler and I will get road bikes.


That afternoon, we went to a local pool for the kids to burn off some energy. They had a blast!






 I promise Devon had fun. Don't let his excitement fool you. 

 After he was in the kiddy pool for a while, jumping in and crawling around all over in it, he thought that he could do the same in the big pool. 
He was getting so mad at me, because I wouldn't just let him go in.


Devon saw all the big kids wrapped up in their towels, laying on the chairs, so he found an empty chair and helped himself to the lounging. It was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Kathy Martinsen said...

Thankful for bike trails in the city! Cooling off in a pool sounds great to me!