"The sandbox". Devon's favorite spot to play.
Fishing at Lake Riley. The lake is about 10 minutes south of our house. It's a fun little place to try and catch some fish. They love being out on the water.
Devon walking in to the fort. Which is really just a group of evergreens where the branches droop down to the ground. It's a good hiding spot, with a good climbing tree.
Kaden's catapult from Cub Scouts.
Summer break is in full swing. The weather finally has turned warm, so it's more enjoyable to play in the water. I am keeping the boys busy with reading and some summer math work, and chores around the house. They would be happy building with Lego's and K'nex all day long, so I have to kick them out of the house occasionally.
We haven't been doing any other projects on the house, besides mowing the lawn and working in the flower beds. Still trying to decide on paint colors and where to hang all the pictures. I have this picture in my head of how I want it all to look, and I keep telling myself that someday, we'll get there. :) It will just take time.




No comments:
Post a Comment