We have several bunnies that eat the grass in the backyard. They are fun to see. So are the lizards, birds, and deer. Mice, slugs, and snails...not so much.
Wallpaper...blech. There are two rooms covered floor to ceiling and I will be removing that for weeks.
Watching General Conference. I'm glad they love each other enough to all pile on the same couch.
Loving his breakfast smoothie!
The sand "box". The previous owners had a pool in this spot.
We removed the ancient, small, smelly dishwasher and discovered that they put the pergo flooring down in front of the dishwasher. Luckily, we were able to get it out without breaking anything. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new one will go in! But it won't be here for two more weeks...
Devon and Jaren are sharing a room now. This is how we found them last night.
Devon crawled into Jaren's bed and fell asleep.
We are enjoying the spring like warmer weather, and all the space outside to play.
It's starting to feel more like home!
3 comments:
I'm loving your new home with the wide open spaces! Those rooms will be beautiful without the wallpaper and a new coat of paint, wish I could help! I look forward to each new post about your cute family.
Love Devon's cheese ball face. The place looks a lot bigger, wish we could come have a wallpaper party with you. Do you have tile countertops throughout the kitchen?
Wow, sorry that I never replied to your question Shaunie. Yes, tile countertops are in the perimeter of the kitchen, and the island is laminate. We'll be getting new countertops within the next couple of years, or as soon as I am DONE with them. (I'm already getting there...)
Post a Comment