I can't believe that we are into March of 2013 already. It's flying by. A few Sunday evenings ago, Kaden was playing with my hair while I was sitting on the floor. He decided to go get a few hair clips and before I knew it, every single clip or tie that I own (some that I haven't used for years...why do I still have them??) was in my hair.
"Your hair is getting crowded, Mom!"
"You're going to look so pretty!"
It was a little painful, but they had fun. It's been a while since anyone has played with my hair. Clayton enjoyed standing on the sidelines taking pictures.
Devon just loved having everyone around to keep him entertained.
He had his 6 month check-up last week:
21 pounds
29" long
7 teeth
He's in the 93% for height and weight, so he's very proportionate.
He has liked just about every food that I have given him.
He has liked just about every food that I have given him.
Last weekend, we all went up to Stevens Pass. Tyler took the three older boys skiing, while Devon and I hung out at the lodge and enjoyed the sunshine. It was a gorgeous day!
Clayton's first time skiing was a success. No injures, and no tears when he crashed, except for when he got snow in his gloves. And every time he crashed, he would stick his face in the snow and eat some. Yum!
Some videos for your viewing pleasure:
All the boys were tired, hungry, and done. Right before we got to the parking they found this area, and we could hardly get them to leave. Funny, cause they were "sooo starving and tired and my legs hurt!!" just a few minutes before.
I love watching this. Clayton starts clapping his hands about halfway through. Too funny!
3 comments:
Nice hairdo, Nicole. The skiing video almost makes me want to ski again! That might be pretty funny!!
Looks like fun for all.
The boys ski so well! If we ever go skiing with your family, you will totally waste us. Clayton can do better than me! The straps Tyler had attached to him were cool, never seen those before. I'll need them. ;)
Kaybree barely outweighs Devon :) Skiing looks like fun.
Post a Comment