Seeing this picture made me realize that Clayton's eyes aren't blue at all.
Before school one morning. Devon is pulling Jaren's hair.
Wrestling before bedtime with all three big boys.
Tyler said he was a little sore the next day.
The boys and I got outside a few Saturdays ago and cleaned out the garden beds, pulled weeds, and added some compost. First time in a while that I've played in the dirt. It was good for the soul.
Oh I think these two love each other, just a little bit.
Look at Devon's new trick!
Sometimes, I want to call him Heimlich.
All that chubbiness...
His top two teeth are just about through, now.
Not even eating solid foods and he already has four teeth!
Burning off some energy between rain storms last Saturday. First time that I've ridden a bike in a while, too.
We drove by the Boeing plant at Paine Field and watched this 777 testing it's engines. It didn't take off, but the boys were still impressed.
And Tyler went on another fishing trip yesterday. He enjoys being on the river, and the boys love checking out his spoils when he gets home.

3 comments:
Those are some big fish! I think Heimlich is a good name for Devon. Why is it that chubbiness equals a German name in our minds? And Clayton's eyes look very green (like Jill's) next to Devon's.
I think it has to do with a certain character in "A Bug's Life"
Nephews!!! We need to head north so we can hold Heimlich before he's too big. It's a good thing Tyler is exercising his arms by hefting all those big fish.
Post a Comment