After being in Idaho for almost five days, the boys could finally go play in the snow. They were chomping at the bit as soon as we got there, but with the funeral, they had to wait a few days.
Tyler took the kids out as soon as they could get ready and the snow was ready. Light, fluffy, and more coming down.
Tyler and Jeff (and Tucker) went for a quick snowshoe trip up the mountain. Wish I could have tagged along with them.
Grandpa loves snuggling the babies.
And he loves fishing. He's "fishing" for grandkids and piling them in the "cooler" (the couch) when he reeled one in.
More shoveling snow. If we lived somewhere with lots of snow, I don't think Tyler or myself would ever have to shovel the sidewalk!
Sledding down the backyard hill.
Grandpa taking the kids out for a ride one night after work.
More snuggles...
Devon's first ride on the 4 wheeler. I don't think I really want to know how cold it was. We weren't gone for very long. But it was long enough to get our cheeks nice and rosy!
These two - best friend cousins. This is the start of the sleepover that ended badly. Stomach flu. Blech.
Girl cousins can't give enough kisses!!
Kaden learned how to drive all by himself!
We love visiting Idaho. As we were packing up to go there, Kaden and Jaren kept asking when, not if, but when we were going to be moving to Idaho. They must know something that we don't. :) They love the snow, and being near their grandparents and cousins. We had fun and are glad that we were able to be there. I only wish we all wouldn't have gotten sick at the end.
But, it was a trip well worth it.
1 comment:
We know all about not living by cousins. :) It's not fun, but there's hope for the future.
Post a Comment