12.06.2012

November part 1

 Loves baths! And has since graduated to the big tub.


 Kaden always wants to hold Devon. Usually does a really good job, but sometimes he gets a little too brave with him. 



 I had a birthday. My boys spoiled me. We're all dressed up for church. A perk to having a birthday on Sunday?

 Clayton folded all the new dish towels they gave to me.

 Since Devon won't take a pacifier, I've been trying to see if he'll take a bottle. The verdict? Not really. He just chews on it, much like he does with the pacifier.


 
Clayton always has to be right wherever Devon is. Constantly grabbing his arm, hand, foot and kissing, hugging and loving on him. Most of the time it's adorable, but Devon doesn't love it for very long.

Jaren is great at playing with Devon. If I'm fixing dinner and Devon is fussy, Jaren will come over and play with Devon to make him happy.

I'm so glad the big boys love their little brother!

1 comment:

shaunie said...

Looks like you're coming out of the first-three-months coma. :)