Silly faces from this kid are the norm around here.
He's got a lot of spunk!
He loves worms! Maybe I'll have to start a worm harvesting business. Carry on the family tradition. :)
Clayton loves wearing flip flops. It doesn't matter how big they are, he will figure out a way to wear them.
He loves to eat fruit and veggies. He is constantly raiding the strawberry plants, and has already picked a bunch of green blueberries. At the cherry orchard, he kept eating and eating. I was a little worried that he was eating too much, but with so many cherries around, there was nothing I could do. Except lock him in the car, which I was tempted to do.
It was fine, though, no harm done.
Trucks. cars, and tractors go everywhere with him. He is perfectly content to sit and play with a truck/tractor/anything that has an engine for a long time. He always has a handful of matchbox cars, or a big giant tractor, going to bed with him.






1 comment:
What a cute, busy boy. He looks ready for something with his big red backpack. Boys and trucks go together!
Post a Comment