6.26.2012

preschool

Jaren had a really fun time with preschool this year. He learned a lot and made some good friends. Now, he is SOO ready for Kindergarten.  


 He asked me over and over when he would start. After a couple weeks of his incessant questions, I showed him on the calendar when school would be out, and flipped pages until he would go to school. I was expecting, "That's a looonnng time!!" But all he said was, "okay." And he hasn't asked me since. Why didn't I think that sooner??






Now he's a big boy, on to bigger and better things. I was thinking about him going to school everyday next year, and it made me kind of sad. I don't know if I'm ready to send another of my boys off to school. I know he will do great, and it will be nice for him and Kaden to have something that they are doing together. Their personalities clash a lot at home, so I'm hoping that them having a common thing will help them to get along better. Either way, Jaren will love going to school!

No comments: