Clayton turned 3, but told everyone that he was turning 5. Ha...he's trying to grow up way too fast!
We had our neighbors over for dinner and "cake". Clayton wanted a train cake, but I used rice krispies instead. Much yummier and less messy than cake.
It was a very low-key evening, but Clayton still very much enjoyed his
birthday, blowing out the candles, and opening his presents. It's hard
for me to believe that he is three. It's fun to see him grow up. He's
definitely got a spunky personality.
Grandma M gave him this moose - and it went everywhere with us the first few days after his birthday. He carried it through Lowe's, and a few other places that we went. Funny kid. And "Moosie" makes a good pillow, too.



3 comments:
Better than cake and just as much sugar! ;)
I like the print on that shirt you were wearing.
I don't know if Tyler told you, but when I told Brynlee it was Clayton's birthday she said, "Are we going to his house" (for a party). (me: sob, sob) I'm enjoying scrapbooking all their buddy christmas pictures.
Happy birthday kid!
Post a Comment