6.10.2012

Cabela's

Cabela's opened here in town towards the end of April. We got to go the night before it opened and that was fun. It wasn't very busy, which was nice, since for the next two weeks it was packed all day.


There are some pretty cool wildlife displays - as usual. The store is on the smaller side, but it's still pretty neat to have one 10 minutes away. And in case you are worried about our bank account, we haven't been back since these pictures were taken at the end of April. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is an awesome cougar! I was looking forward to party pictures :) but I'm sure you were way to busy to take pictures. I love seeing your cute tummy!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Lucky for you guys, we're still waiting for one in Alaska..it would do awesome up here:)
You're belly is adorable!!