4.20.2012

photos

A bunch of random photos from the last month or so...

 I "caught" Kaden reading one night. Goggles help?
 We had a leprechaun come and visit us. Gross. :)

 Clayton likes to make silly faces.

 Kaden writing a note. To me, not another girl. Yet. :)

Jaren and Clayton share a bed and are often found snuggling after they fall asleep. They really have a hard time falling asleep if one of them goes to bed earlier. They need each other, I guess!

 Decorating the playhouse...good thing it rains here often enough to wash it off!

 This little guy finally took a nap...and then I had to wake him up. Poor thing. :(

Falling asleep in the car. Kaden was trying to ask him a question and he wasn't answering. He couldn't tell because of the sunglasses. I thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Riggs Familia said...

I'm loving that first picture!!! The leprechaun did that to our house too. But the kids saw it and said, "Oh, that was Coley." They could've cared less :) Cute kids! Congrats on another boy! Just an FYI- my mom's lucky girl number was 5- :)just one more....