I found this series of videos on a blog a few weeks ago - can't remember where, though. This is the first of four, so if you have time, watch all four episodes, preferably with your kids. Because they are hilarious!! My boys quote from them numerous times a day, even though we haven't watched them since the day that I found them.
"FACT!"
(All I have to say is "fact" and any argument that is happening immediately stops and laughter ensues.)
"I had a class! I know what I'm talking about!"
"Are you drinking out of the gutter?"
Just some of the quotes that they repeat.
There are many, many more!
Please tell me that you find them as hilarious as we do!
4 comments:
Those are hilarious! I've watched 3 of the 4 so far.
I just watched one, I'll have to get the kids to watch the rest with me. Some group of family/friends had a great time making those things. So funny.
Hi Nicole, I found your blog off of Jenny's. I've enjoyed reading about you and your cute family.
We got a good laugh watching these. Thanks for sharing.
HAHAHAHA P and I loved those videos-I seriously laughed so hard I was crying through every single episode!!!
one of my fav quotes is the Kyle's mom yelling "RANDY! RAANNDYYYY" over and over and over lol
Post a Comment