On our last snow adventure of the season, a friend and I took our kids snowshoeing. We went to the same place on Snoqualmie pass that I went to in February. We lucked out and got to meet Smokey again! That was one thing that they boys were hoping to do, so I'm glad we ran into him.

While I was up in the mountains, Tyler and Clayton had a day to themselves. They got to play at the park.
Clayton finally got over his fear of going down the twisty slide by himself.
Smokey's cave from the outside. It grew a lot since I was there last. :)
They have had over 8 feet of snow since the beginning of February.
The snow wasn't very good for sliding down the hills, but Kaden was determined to try. It was so warm that day that everything was dripping and slushy.
Right in front of the snow stairs that lead down to the road. That pile of snow in the background was probably 10 feet. Or taller. I can't remember exactly, I just know it was huge!
While I was up in the mountains, Tyler and Clayton had a day to themselves. They got to play at the park.
Clayton finally got over his fear of going down the twisty slide by himself.
And he got to ride in the train. He is so much fun at this age. Talking, running, and learning so much everyday. It is awesome to see.
Spring is on it's way and we're so excited!
1 comment:
So much fun...I'll bet the kids loved Smokey...that was the name of my favorite stuffed bear when I was little! I wish I could get out and move like you!
Post a Comment