Almost every morning this is where we found him after he woke up.
"Whatcha doin' Dad?"
B found these flowers - silly kids!
When she sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, it sounds like "cheeto cheeto little star", so that's how Jaren sings it now. :) He asked if B could come to the park and play today.
Oh, I wish she could!!
Reading with Grandpa.
Lucky us. We got to bring Dad's old trumpet home!
Grandpa gave the grand kids an old saw to cut trees all weekend while we were camping. I'm grateful no one injured themselves. All fingers are present and accounted for.
A "chicken" (grouse). Jaren wouldn't touch it, so Kaden did.
I don't think he's too sure about it.
These two cousins were best buds. Building "fires" in their fort, chopping down trees, hauling wood out of the forest, and other "manly" things that five and six year olds do.
Chilling with Grandpa. He loves it!
"Over and out." We went for a drive and they sat in the back of the truck with a radio. Grandma taught Kaden to say "over and out". Cutest thing ever.
Kaden is loving school, riding the bus, and meeting new friends.
His stories are hilarious.
"One boy was jumping on the bus so they had to go sit at the front."
"A girl said, "who's that boy over there? He looks cute."
(It wasn't Kaden she was talking about, thank goodness, because now that girl and boy are bf/gf.
Already?? They are 6!!)
I love hearing some new story everyday when he gets home. I wish I could just watch him at school without him knowing I was there. :)
1 comment:
so fun. Kaden is a fun little man! love the stories and pictures from your trip. But they all make me miss home all the more. Oh Idaho how I miss thee.
Post a Comment