All my Easter pictures are on a camera card that I can't touch. Until we decide whether or not it's a lost cause. I took a priceless video of the big boys while Tyler was at the Priesthood session of General Conference. He took some pictures of the boys when he got home and was looking through the pictures that I took while he was gone. One of them looked blurry and so he deleted it.
(I bet you can see where this is going.)
Well. After the kids were in bed, I grabbed the camera to show him the video and couldn't find it. Gone. Tyler gets this "oh crap!" look on his face.
The "blurry" picture he deleted was actually the video. On our camera, it always shows the last frame of the video as the icon. So the boys, or the camera, or both, were moving just as I stopped the video.
He felt terrible. I was devastated. We've tried using recovery software, and all was got back was the first five seconds out of a 5 minute clip. We'll see if a data recovery company can do any better.
So, to make a long story short, that is why all I have to show you from our Easter are the boys finding the eggs in the morning. That's why this post is lame.
(I bet you can see where this is going.)
Well. After the kids were in bed, I grabbed the camera to show him the video and couldn't find it. Gone. Tyler gets this "oh crap!" look on his face.
The "blurry" picture he deleted was actually the video. On our camera, it always shows the last frame of the video as the icon. So the boys, or the camera, or both, were moving just as I stopped the video.
He felt terrible. I was devastated. We've tried using recovery software, and all was got back was the first five seconds out of a 5 minute clip. We'll see if a data recovery company can do any better.
So, to make a long story short, that is why all I have to show you from our Easter are the boys finding the eggs in the morning. That's why this post is lame.
******
I keep waiting for spring to reappear. I haven't been able to do any yard work because it has been so cold and wet. All my projects are on hold until...until...well, until it's warm enough to play outside and I can stand to watch Clayton eat dirt, rocks, grass, etc. A mobile baby makes life much busier. That kid never sits still!
p.s. I changed my blog title. "jumping on the trampoline" just seems to better fit how I feel about my life - and therefore this blog. Breathless, exhilarating, and so much fun!!
2 comments:
That stinks about your video! I hope you can get it back!! I like the new blog title. Hope all is well with you!
good luck with the video, sorry! That's so frustrating.
Post a Comment