That is so fun! What day was this on? I wish Dan was into fishing more. We both don't like fish but I think the experience is fun and makes for fun memories.
Is he really only four? Man he looks older to me. I have a four year old nephew that looks way younger. But then again shortness and looking young does run in the family :)
6 comments:
That is so fun! What day was this on? I wish Dan was into fishing more. We both don't like fish but I think the experience is fun and makes for fun memories.
they went last saturday morning. they left right after the sun came up.
So fun, I grew up fishing with my dad, and I love it still. Great memories!
Like father like son :)
Is he really only four? Man he looks older to me. I have a four year old nephew that looks way younger. But then again shortness and looking young does run in the family :)
Kaden~ You rock! Great picture of Dad and way to go on catching a fish, even though you didn't get to keep it.
What fun! Just wish grandpa could have been there too. Looks like Kaden is going to be a camera bug also. Great pictures!
Post a Comment