The girls were quite envious that Jaren is painting. I haven't let them do it yet, maybe Easter will be a good time for that. I love how he said 'paintin.' You could tell he was in heaven!
oh my word! jaren is an excellent speaker in this video! On top of the hard concentration he's using to paint the car. Hope moving goes well for you. Are you moving far from your current place?
6 comments:
That looks fun! I hope the poke a dot car takes first! Tyler is a great daddy to let Jaren do that for him.
Looks like a little artist to me. He is such a sweet heart.
Love ya,
Amanda
Jaren was so excited he couldn't take his eyes off of what he was doing. Cutie.
The girls were quite envious that Jaren is painting. I haven't let them do it yet, maybe Easter will be a good time for that. I love how he said 'paintin.' You could tell he was in heaven!
ONCE AGAIN, LIL' TYLER. HE IS SO STINKING CUTE!
TONYA
oh my word! jaren is an excellent speaker in this video! On top of the hard concentration he's using to paint the car. Hope moving goes well for you. Are you moving far from your current place?
Post a Comment