4.21.2008





So my younger not-so-little-brother Ryan used to do this.

I love that we can see Jaren's mouth through the plate like a little sucker fish. He enjoys his food!

7 comments:

Brianne said...

I can see why Jaren eats with no shirt on.

Vanessa said...

Hey Nicole! Your kids are SUPER cute! I can't believe it's been so long since BYU-I and that great ward! How are you guys doing? We are still here in Idaho. We'd love to catch up with you to see how you are doing! email me at vcjansen@hotmail.com and i can add you to our blog (private b/c i got a creepy comment). anyways, those boys are dang cute- and i bet they keep you super busy, I know mine do! well, hope we can catch up soon!- the jansen's

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

very cute. He really does look like a sucker fish.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I also love that you can see his sucker lips through the plate. How cute! Don't you love video cameras? I always wish we have some home videos of when we were young.

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaunie said...

That was funny, and triggered memories of our family dinner table. It wasn't just Ryan, I actually remember Bryson doing it more when he was younger. Seeing Jaren's mouth through the plate was the best part. I wish Jill liked her food that much!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are such a great cook that Jaren has to make sure he gets every morsel or maybe he just enjoys his food! That would be a winner on Funniest Home Videos!