Nichole the boys are bigger each time I check out your blog. Cute Family! We love the Seattle area there is so much to do. I like that you are doing something with your horticulture knowledge. I miss living on the coast as I could garden year round; but then my yard was postage stamp size. You are invited to spend some time at my house helping in my yard.
I love the picture of the three boys "flying". And did you realize that both boys were wearing camo again??? I'm beginning to think that either a) you really do dress them alike on purpose, or b) all they own is camo. ;-)
How fun! I'm excited that now Ben is done with his insanity, we can do some fun things together. We were going to check out a tulip festival they have here, but they charge $10 a pop and it's no where near the size of a tulip field. We'll have to come see you to do that sort of thing.
The flight museum looks so fascinating for little boys and adults. Light houses have always interested me, too. Dawson would love it! Two more inches of snow this morning! When I could see my new flower beds with new bulbs blooming, I could also see weeds sprouting, but have no desire to dig in the cold.
I love family outings! And these boys are SUPER cute!!!! Don't you love having boys? They are so much fun..I think we have a lot of those random pictures with kelton "trying" to jump over chase. it's fun to have two the same sex and close in age. super fun!!!!
7 comments:
Nichole the boys are bigger each time I check out your blog. Cute Family! We love the Seattle area there is so much to do.
I like that you are doing something with your horticulture knowledge. I miss living on the coast as I could garden year round; but then my yard was postage stamp size.
You are invited to spend some time at my house helping in my yard.
I love the picture of the three boys "flying". And did you realize that both boys were wearing camo again??? I'm beginning to think that either a) you really do dress them alike on purpose, or b) all they own is camo. ;-)
See you on Saturday!
How fun! I'm excited that now Ben is done with his insanity, we can do some fun things together. We were going to check out a tulip festival they have here, but they charge $10 a pop and it's no where near the size of a tulip field. We'll have to come see you to do that sort of thing.
The flight museum looks so fascinating for little boys and adults. Light houses have always interested me, too. Dawson would love it!
Two more inches of snow this morning! When I could see my new flower beds with new bulbs blooming, I could also see weeds sprouting, but have no desire to dig in the cold.
How fun! I seriously think we need to get more adventurous!
I love family outings! And these boys are SUPER cute!!!! Don't you love having boys? They are so much fun..I think we have a lot of those random pictures with kelton "trying" to jump over chase. it's fun to have two the same sex and close in age. super fun!!!!
ahhh.let's email about gardening! i need to pick your brain!
Post a Comment