12.14.2007

pictures of the work party

(I don't know who that girl is on the left, but that guy is pretty handsome, don't you think?) Behind us is the XJS flight simulator that Tyler took a ride in. Now he really wants to learn how to fly. Hope he's better at designing airplanes than he is at flying.

On the left side of the picture is a 777 engine; on the right side is part of the 787 fuselage.

On the left side is part of a 747 tail-fin (this thing was huge!!).

Tyler bought one GALLON of eggnog last night. blechhh.
I can feel my arteries clogging already.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

You look very, ummm... "happy" to be at the work party amongst all the airplane parts.

Oh yeah, Yakima is a no go. I'll tell you all about it later.

Anonymous said...

Cute couple! We'll have to go see that museum next trip or sometime. Brent has been enjoying homemade eggnog milkshakes-like father, like son!

Anonymous said...

Mom says: cute hair Nicole. Tyler doesn't look too bad either.(hehe)
Looks like a fun/wowing place to visit, and the eggnog... I don't drink it either. Its too thick and syrupy. Its much better diluted with Sprite. See you soon.

Ben said...

Ben's parents have been to that museum, they enjoyed it. How nice to get out by yourselves to a party! I think it's still a few years off for us. Hope there wasn't anything too weird going on there with the drinking!

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, lookin' good guys!

Ben said...

Long liveth the egg-nogeth. Whyeth dost thouest chodeth soeth mucheth abouteth the dinketh of royalty-eth? I asketh though! I bite my thumb at you. Have at you!

Ben said...

I would take flying lessons with you Tyler. My Dad had a pilot's license and never crashed...except in his para-glider...