11.13.2007

- tagged -

Thanks Sarah and Brianne for tagging me! I have been thinking about it for a couple of days, and it's hard to think of things that you don't think people know about you. So, here goes nothing.

1. I do not buy bread at the store besides hamburger buns and english muffins. I make it. Homemade bread tastes better, and is so much better for us. Kaden wouldn't eat bread very well until I started making it. And I know exactly what is in it!

2. I feel most comfortable in small groups of people that I know pretty well. I don't feel completely comfortable in large groups, so I tend to be really quiet and just listen and observe, unless I know all of them well.

3. I have always had the fear of a fire breaking out in my house in the middle of the night and having to rush out with nothing. It's probably a slightly irrational fear, but I have had it for as long as I could remember.

4. I can usually remember names of people I meet after being introduced only once. Not always though. For some reason, I have kind of hid this fact, like it's something to be ashamed of. I know that I shouldn't be, I just feel like I'm showing off that I can remember their names. Now that sounds dumb after writing it down.

5. I could be completely happy as a vegetarian, except I would miss pork chops and chicken. The hard thing would be to convince Tyler. Umm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

6. My 'castle in the sky': a home that is comfortable, not too big because I still want to everyone to see and interact with each other on a daily basis; this home would be in the country on a couple of acres, surrounded by forest; the acreage would provide plenty of space for me to have gardens to landscape and play around in; there would definitely be a large vegetable garden with everything from tomatoes, potatoes, corn, and carrots, beets, and lots of berry bushes!; a greenhouse to have my herb garden where I could cut and dry all my own herbs (how cool would it be to say that I have a cinnamon tree, with cinnamon bark, that I grew myself?!). . . yeah, I guess that's about it for my castle in the sky. Who knows if it will ever happen, but I get so excited and sentimental just thinking about it.

I will now tag (waving my magic wand) Shaunie and Camille! And if you are not Shaunie or Camille and you leave a comment, consider yourself tagged(I'm kidding)! If you want to update your blog with six things about yourself that nobody knows, feel free to go ahead.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Yea Nicole! I can comment b/c I tagged you and already wrote my 6 :-). I am so impressed that you make all your bread. Wow! And if you would like to do some yard work or gardening, feel free to take over my yard whenever you want!!!

Ben said...

I have that fire fear too, I think I think about it once a week and that we should really get renter's insurance. Maybe when we were little we talked about it and got all scared. I could have been vegetarian before I met Ben, but his parents make THE BEST beef in the whole world. Way better than any restaurant I've been to. When we're at their house, "Beef - it's what's for dinner!"

Unknown said...

I make my own bread, too. So yummy! Your castle in the sky sounds like heaven!