So if you can't tell from the picture, that is applesauce in my hair and hard to see, but it's all over my face as well. I decided that it would make a great styling product! Just kidding. I was feeding Jaren. I had just put the spoon in his mouth when he sneezed. So it sprayed straight at me, covering my face and hair. If Tyler wasn't sitting down when it happened, I think he would have fallen over! I was pretty grossed out, but it could have been worse!
In other news, Jaren's well-child-check went fine. He weighs 21 pounds and is 29.5 inches long.
I hope you all enjoy Conference this weekend. We're looking forward to it.
3 comments:
That is hilarious! Its a good look for you:)
Evan did that to me with cream of wheat when he was one or so. Fun memories...and lots to look forward to. The doctor gave me the okay to start Logan on rice cereal. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet!
That's funny....we have the same styling problem!:)
Post a Comment