Tyler took Tuesday off this week so we went out to a lake and played in the water and had a picnic lunch. I'm glad we went, because that was probably the last warm, sunny, non-rainy day for the next six months. Hmm...I am not looking forward to that. Snow, I can handle, but rain is just no fun day after day after day. Anyway, it was fun at the lake.
Kaden getting in trouble for throwing rocks that landed too close to Jaren. Kaden enjoys the water so much more now. He just marches right in and has fun.
And Jaren L-O-V-E-S the water. He also likes to put things in his mouth. Hopefully this stage ends soon. Because anything goes in his mouth..dirt, rocks, leaves, mountain ash berries (not poisonous, already checked), and any type of food that I give him. So he's not a picky eater.
So I am looking forward to this fall and Christmas-time, but not the rain that accompanies winter up here. I think we'll be trying to have playgroups and making lots of trips to the library!
5 comments:
I'm ready for fall and winter too Nicole! Pie soounds great.
Now that it's getting cooler, I'm not sure I'm ready for it. So glad Kaden is having fun in the water and I think Jaren will have fun doing anything! Love the pictures of your adventures and glad Tyler could take a day off!
I know what you mean about the head cold...it's going around our house, too. So far, John is the only one to escape it. The ironic thing is that I made the chicken noodle soup 3 or 4 days before I got sick, and by then, the soup was all gone! :-(
I'm also excited for cooler weather. I love snow!
I am so ready for fall too, but I'm not so sure I'm ready for Utah winters. Wouldn't it be nice if seasons changed every month, that way we'd never get sick of them!
Fun times! It's still plenty warm here to play in the water, we just don't have access to any water or pools. Guess we could always go to Utah Lake, but it often times doesn't look so appealing. Glad Kaden finally enjoys the water!
Post a Comment