All last week and through the weekend it was beautiful! Sunny, 70 degrees..I was in heaven. Then, last night, it started raining. And it's STILL raining. I hope my garden doesn't rot, or I will cry. Seriously.
We had a fun Easter weekend. Kaden went to a couple of Easter egg hunts, and he probably ate way too much candy. Maybe that's why he's so out of control! The nursery leaders had to take him on a walk during class because they said he was too energetic! I think he's just a normal boy!
We went to Brent and Melinda Gill's for Easter dinner, and that was fun. Kaden got to play with their kids, and we got to have some good food, and real adult conversation.
speakerphone was on, but he still held it up to his ear. It was pretty cute how he was posing!
So now that the weekend is over, it's back to boring old every day stuff. Which, honestly, I love. I am so content to just hang out with my kids, take a walk to the park, the fun, little moments. The weekends are so crazy, because it's the only time Tyler has off that we can go somewhere and do something all together. (Unless you count grocery shopping in the evenings fun. If I didn't have to go, I really wouldn't.) So I think this week will be nice and relaxing, except Jaren is getting shots tomorrow, and he's teething. Hooray, I can't wait!
2 comments:
Doing all the mommy stuff is the best. Ben has told me more than once while he's at work "You get to have all the fun." I couldn't agree more!
It looks like you had a good easter! My girls ate way too mauch candy too of course!(: What's the fun of easter though without the candy?! Next time you see Melinda tell her i said "hi!"
Post a Comment