
Kaden and I sitting on a stone bench in the park. It's a huge city park that has a lot of fun things to see.

Last week in nursery, Kaden learned how to smell the flowers. So now that they are all in bloom, he stops all the time to smell them. It takes us forever to go anywhere when he sees them. It's kinda cute.
2 comments:
Hi Nicole! It's so nice to hear from you. Kaden and Jaren are growing up so fast! It's been such a long time since I've seen you. David and I are enjoying living in California. Let me know what you guys have been up to lately.
Kaden and Jaren( I am not sure if that spelling is correct) are so cute! That is fun that he loves to smell the flowers. Your guys little family is so fun, I'm glad you made a blog so I can keep up on your guys happenings!
Post a Comment