We left for Idaho just two and a half days after getting home from Eastern WA. I wasn't mentally prepared for this trip, and it seemed pretty daunting to travel that far with Devon being so little. I've done that trip before when my other boys were babies, but the more kids you have, the harder it gets to travel like that.
Tyler's Grandma passed away so we went down for the funeral. Since we were all going, we decided to spend some time with family and were gone for 9 days. The boys went to one day of school after Christmas and then had a week off. They were ready to go back when we got home. :)
With cousins at the viewing:
The burial at Grant Cemetery. It was very cold.
I know that we will see Grandma again. We will miss her and we know that she loved us, and we love her. She is now in a happier place, free from the pain and frustration of this life.
No comments:
Post a Comment