Dec 30th and they didn't need jackets. Weird weather!
"Exploring" the woods by Grandma's house.
These two were best friends. So cute to see them play and read together.
Snowshoeing up to Bailey Creek - pretty much straight out the back door of Grandma's house.
I love D's face in this one!
Trying to hide in the closet.
Cousin sleepover. They all started out in the same big bed...
We miss our cousins already! Jaren wants to move to Idaho so it won't take so long to get to their homes. They had so much fun and I'm so happy that they all played so well together!
2 comments:
awesome memories! I noticed the boys' snowshoes. Where did you get those? I almost bought some at Costco the other day so we could make day trip on up somewhere off the mountain loop highway.
Oh my goodness have some cute pictures I want! Are they all from your camera or some from Mom's?
Post a Comment