8.17.2010

birthday #6

I can't believe that I have a 6 year old already. 


He asked me to make a skateboard cake. Since the decorations on skateboards are on the bottom, it is "upside down" with the wheels on top. I had never seen one until a few months ago when a friend made one for her son's birthday. And ever since then, that is what Kaden wanted.



 
He is in love with this flashlight. It goes with him everywhere. :)

I love this little man!

7 comments:

Grandma M said...

Wow, Kaden you are so lucky to get a cool skateboard cake for your #6 birthday! Looks too fun to cut, but I am sure it was yummy!

The Clews Crew said...

Gosh, I can't believe he's 6 already either. I remember when you were pregnant with him in our class that I am blanking the name of....oh well. Happy Birthday Kaden!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! It goes so fast! I can't believe Kiera is 4 today either!

Eve said...

What a fun cake! Happy birthday to Kaden!

martinsenfamily said...

It's nice to know the flash light obsession thing is not just a Dawson quirk :)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I forgot how close Kaden and my Makena are in age...she turned 6 in June! Such a fun age! I'm glad he had a great birthday!

Jenny-Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to the best 6 year old in the whole wide world!!!